Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website, you express your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and signify that you have read them fully. If you do not wish to abide by the Terms and Conditions for this website, located at www.pmcompany.com (the “Website”) please discontinue viewing, reading and/or using the Website immediately. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates.
PM Company (“PM”) reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and by using the Website subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions; you agree to be bound by these changes.
You agree not to probe or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You agree not to take actions to seek or discover the information of other users of the Website. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, cracking, mining, phishing or any other means. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of the Website by other users.
- User Submissions to the Website. Any communication which you post or submit to the Website is considered to be non-confidential and in the public domain. By posting communications to the Website, you automatically grant PM a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, reproduced, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
- Limit on Liability. The material on the Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical or other errors. PM makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timelines of the material on the Website. Use of the Website and any information contained therein is at your own risk. The content of the Website may or may not be periodically updated or revised at any time. These Terms and Conditions shall apply with equal force to any and all such updates or revisions.
PM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL GOODS OR COMPUTER CODE THAT MAY BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR COMPUTER WHEN DOWNLOADED. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, PM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. PM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR DISCONTINUE ANY OR ALL CONTENT OR FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WITHOUT NOTICE.
PM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BY USE OF THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT PM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR OF ANY CONTENT, FEATURE OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
PM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF MATERIAL OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT ALSO INFRINGE UPON THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES NEITHER OWNED BY NOR AFFILIATED WITH PM.
- Disclaimer of Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL PM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOUR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THERE IS NO SUCH LIABILITY EVEN IN THE EVENT THAT PM IS NOTIFIED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY, IF ANY, OF PM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ITS AFFILIATES ARISING OUT OF ANY LEGAL CLAIM CONNECTED TO THE WEBSITE IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID PM TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES.
Some States that do not allow such limitations of damages for certain legal categories, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you or may be limited as per the laws and regulations of your State.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PM, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses including, but not limited to, legal and accounting fees, resulting from your use or misuse of the Website or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Online Privacy Protection and Security. Personal information includes all of the personally-identifying information you may provide to PM through use of the Website, including but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address or paper roll/product needs. PM collects personal information from Website visitors only when it is voluntarily provided. PM will not otherwise collect this information from you on the Website.
Personal information provided to PM may be used for reasonable business purposes. For example, PM may use this information to contact you and provide you with information that may be of interest to you. This information may also be used for compiling data and analyses to understand and serve our customers’ needs.
Personal information will not be sold, rented or exchanged to third parties outside of PM and related entities unless you are first notified and expressly consent to such a transfer.
(i) Information Collected Automatically From the Website. The Website may also collect information that is not deemed “personal information” including, but not limited to, date and time visitors access the Website, the type of browser used, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the visitor, and the website from which the user connected to PM’s Website. Such information may be collected through the use of “cookies” which are pieces of information generated by a web server and stored in the website-user’s computer, ready for future access. This technology does not collect an individual visitor’s personal information.
(ii) Accuracy. PM will take every effort to maintain the accuracy and confidentiality of any personal information supplied through the Website. If you wish to make additions or changes to any personal information supplied to PM, please contact us directly.
(iii) Children. PM does not intentionally collect or retain personal information from children who are younger than 13 years of age. Visitors to the Website are cautioned, however, that the collection of personal information submitted in an e-mail or through the Website will be treated as though it was submitted by an adult, and may, unless exempted from access by Federal or State law, be subject to public access. If you believe your child may have submitted information to use without indicating their actual age and would like it removed, please contact us and we will delete it immediately.
- Copyrights and Trademarks. The Website and its contents are intended for your personal use. The Website contains copyrighted material, which may include, without limitation, text, software, photos, audio and video clips, graphics, illustrations, images, logos, music and sound. You may not modify, distribute, display, reverse engineer, perform, reproduce, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the Website content. PM COMPANY and PM COMPANY & design™ are trademarks of PM and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not PM’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that dilutes, disparages or devalues PM or PM’s trademarks. The use of the copyrighted and trademarked material on the website by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited.
- Third Party Websites. The Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites. These third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to the users. Such third-party websites are not under PM’s control, and PM is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of those sites, including any information or materials contained on those sites. If you decide to access these third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. PM shall not be a party to any contract entered into by you, the user, and any third party as a result of contact with the websites linked from this website. PM does not in any way guarantee the performance of any third party under any contract. You hereby release PM and its affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against PM, arising from your use of these third-party products or services, or the breach of any third-party contract.
- Governing Law. Any disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Website or these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of the State of Ohio, regardless of conflict of law provisions.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between PM and you with respect to use of the Website.
- Contact/Address for Legal Notice. All questions, comments and legal notices should be submitted to:
9220 Glades Drive
Fairfield OH, 45011